A randomised Phase II study of carboplatin with or without the addition of the ETAR inhibitor ZD4054 as treatment for patients with metastatic breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zibotentan (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PLANET
- 12 Mar 2014 New source identified and integrated, ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health (NCT01134497).
- 03 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 06 Aug 2011 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record).