ASUS: Abatacept in Seronegative Undifferentiated arthritis Study Prospective, Single-centre, Pilot Study Assessing the Efficacy of Abatacept in Anti-CCP Negative Undifferentiated Inflammatory Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary)
- Indications Arthritis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASUS
- 01 Jan 2017 Results published in the Rheumatology
- 21 May 2014 Accrual to Date is 105% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 10 May 2014 According to European Clinical Trials Database record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.