An Observational Study Into the Maintenance of Seroprotection Against Meningococcal Serogroup C Disease Throughout Childhood Following a Single Dose of a Conjugated Meningococcal Serogroup C Vaccine Administered to Toddlers.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group C infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 21 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2010 Actual initiation date added to 1 Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.