An Open-label, Multicenter, Phase 1b Study of CNTO 888 (an Anti-CCL 2 Monoclonal Antibody) in Combination With Chemotherapies for the Treatment of Subjects With Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Carlumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin liposomal; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Centocor
- 27 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Nov 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.