A 24-week, Multicentre, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase IIIb Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Saxagliptin in Combination With Metformin and Sulfonylurea in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Who Have Inadequate Glycaemic Control With Combination of Metformin and Sulfonylurea.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Saxagliptin (Primary) ; Metformin; Sulfonylureas
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SaxaTOT
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jun 2012 Primary endpoint 'Proportion-of-glycosylated-haemoglobin' has been met according to results presented at the 72nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 12 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 72nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History