An Open-label Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic and Tolerability Study of Otamixaban Given as a Single 80 mcg/kg Bolus Plus 100 mg/kg/h Continuous Infusion for 24 Hours in Subjects With Mild and Moderate Hepatic Impairment, and in Matched Subjects With Normal Hepatic Function.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Otamixaban (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 05 May 2011 Actual end date (April 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2010 New trial record