Breast Cancer Adjuvant Hormonotherapy : Tamoxifen and the Anti-aromatases Pharmacokinetics, Correlation With the Pharmacogenetic Characteristics PHACS Protocol : Pharmacology of Adjuvant Hormonotherapy in Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary) ; Exemestane (Primary) ; Letrozole (Primary) ; Tamoxifen (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms PHACS
- 09 Jun 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 May 2010 New trial record