Phase II Study on Curative Resectability of Not Optimally Resectable Liver and/or Lung Metastases From Colorectal Carcinoma (CRC) Under Intensified Chemotherapy (FOLFOXIRI/ Bevacizumab).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Cancer metastases; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APRIORI
- 24 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 1 June 2009 to 4 May 2009 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 14 Jul 2011 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.