Phase III, Double-blind, Randomized, Multicenter Study of Exogenous Prostaglandin Comparing the Efficacy & Safety of the MVI 200 mcg Versus the Dinoprostone Vaginal Insert (DVI) for Reducing Time to Vaginal Delivery in Pregnant Women at Term
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Misoprostol (Primary) ; Dinoprostone
- Indications Labour disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXPEDITE
- Sponsors Cytokine PharmaSciences; Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Oct 2014 According to a company media release, Ferring Pharmaceuticals Ltd, announced today that the Scottish Medicines Consortium (SMC) has accepted its new product MYSODELLE (misoprostol), a retrievable, controlled-release vaginal insert for use in NHS Scotland.
- 11 Jul 2013 Results published in the Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- 27 May 2013 Results presented at the First European Congress on Intrapartum Care, according to a Ferring media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History