Multi-center, Two-arm Non-comparative, Observational, 96-week Phase IV Study to Evaluate Treatment Adherence When Using RebiSmart for Self-injection of Rebif in Multi-dose Cartridges in Subjects With Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis (RMS).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MEASURE
- Sponsors EMD Serono; Merck KGaA
- 21 Apr 2016 Results presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- 08 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.