A 24-month Randomized Multicenter Study Evaluating Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Sotrastaurin and Tacrolimus vs. a Tacrolimus/Mycophenolate Mofetil-based Control Regimen in de Novo Liver Transplant Recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sotrastaurin (Primary) ; Immunosuppressants; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus
- Indications Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 10 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 16th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.
- 10 Sep 2013 Primary endpoint 'Treatment-failure-rate' has not been met.
- 23 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, based on information in Novartis' Form 20-F (http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1114448/000104746913000377/a2212460z20-f.htm).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History