A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Three-way Crossover, Repeat Dose Pilot Study Comparing the Effect of Inhaled Fluticasone Furoate/GW642444M Combination and Fluticasone Furoate on the Allergen-induced Early Asthmatic Response in Subjects With Mild Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 20 May 2012 Results reported at the 108th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 17 Dec 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History