A Multicentre, Open-label Phase II Study of Irinotecan, Capecitabine(Xeloda), and Oxaliplatin (IXO) as First Line Treatment in Patients With Metastatic Gastric or Gastroesophageal (GEJ) Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IXOGoo1
- 07 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Jan 2018 ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Jan 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.