A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Dose Ranging, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of JNJ-27018966 in the Treatment of Patients With Irritable Bowel Syndrome With Diarrhea.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Eluxadoline (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Furiex Pharmaceuticals
- 24 May 2016 Pooled safety analysis (n=3202) of 3 studies (IBS-2001, IBS-3001 and IBS-3002) presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2016
- 22 May 2012 Patient-reported efficacy outcomes presented at Digestive Disease Week 2012.
- 31 Oct 2011 Results were reported at the American College of Gastroenterology 2011 Annual Scientific Meeting, according to a Furiex Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History