A Japanese Phase I, Multi-center, Open-label, Study of AUY922 Administered Intravenously on a Once Weekly Schedule in Adult Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Luminespib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 04 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 38 to 31 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Apr 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.