Phase I Dose-Escalation Study of Azacitidine (Vidaza) and Bortezomib (Velcade) in T-Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Mycosis fungoides; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder; Sezary syndrome; T cell lymphoma; T cell prolymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- 19 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2011 Company Millennium and Celgene Corporation added to the associations field as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2011 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.