A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Two-period, Two-treatment, Two Sequence, Cross-over Pharmacodynamic and Pharmacokinetic Interaction Study After 5-days Repeated Oral Doses of Clopidogrel (300 mg Loading Dose Followed by 75 mg/Day) Alone or Given Concomitantly With Pantoprazole 80 mg/Day in Healthy Male Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel; Pantoprazole
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Angina pectoris; Atherosclerosis; Cardiovascular disorders; Duodenal ulcer; Embolism and thrombosis; Erosive oesophagitis; Gastric ulcer; Gastritis; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Heartburn; Helicobacter infections; Ischaemic heart disorders; Myocardial infarction; Peptic ulcer; Peripheral arterial occlusive disorders; Stroke; Unstable angina pectoris; Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 28 Aug 2010 Results were presented at the Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 27 Aug 2010 Trial phase changed from IV to I as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2010 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History