Efficacy and Safety of Long-Term (6 Months) Innohep® Treatment Versus Anticoagulation with a Vitamin K Antagonist (Warfarin) for the Treatment of Acute Venous Thromboembolism in Cancer Patients / IN 0901 INT - DVT study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tinzaparin sodium (Primary) ; Warfarin
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CATCH; DVT
- Sponsors LEO Pharma
- 11 Oct 2016 Results presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 19 Aug 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Composite end-point represented by the time in days from randomisation to the first occurrence of VTE), as reported by LEA Pharma Media Release.
- 18 Aug 2015 Results published in the JAMA: the Journal of the American Medical Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History