A double-blind, placebo controlled, parallel-group, randomised study of safety, tolerability and efficacy of AMAP102 in patients with osteoarthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs AMAP 102 (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AnaMar AB
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Oct 2014 Individual patient data and final subgroup analyses are expected before the end of 2014, according to an AnaMar media release.
- 30 Oct 2014 Primary endpoint has not been met (Western Ontario and McMaster Universities Osteoarthritis Index [WOMAC] pain subscale for target knee), according to an AnaMar media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History