An Adaptive, Phase I, Single-Centre, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Single Ascending Dose Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics, of Intravenous CSL112 in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs CSL 112 (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Lipid metabolism disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors CSL
- 04 Sep 2013 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2013: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 07 Nov 2012 Biomarker results presented at the 85th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 05 Nov 2012 Results were reported in a CSL media release, and were presented at the American Heart Associations (AHA) Scientific Sessions in November 2012.