A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Multicenter, Prospective Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Pharmacokinetics of 2 Dose Regimens of TP-434 Compared with Ertapenem in Adult Community- Acquired Complicated Intra-abdominal Infections
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eravacycline (Primary) ; Ertapenem
- Indications Gram-negative infections; Intra-abdominal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Dec 2013 Results published in the Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 04 Sep 2013 Results will be presented at Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC-2013) according to a Trius Therapeutics media release.
- 29 Apr 2013 Results presented at European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ECCMID) meeting, according to a Trius Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History