An Open Label Randomised Controlled Study to Evaluate the Induction of Immune Memory Following Infant Vaccination With a Glycoconjugate Neisseria Meningitidis Serogroup C Vaccine and to Assess the Immunological Impact of Administering Routine Infant Immunisations in Consistent Versus Alternating Limbs.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate (Primary) ; Hib-meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate
- Indications Meningococcal group C infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms MALTA
- 06 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.