A Phase 1/2, Open Label Study in Men With Prostate Cancer to Assess the Safety. Pharmacokinetics and Testosterone-Lowering Efficacy of TAK-448, Administered as a 1-Month Depot, Including a Randomized Portion With a Group Administered Leuprorelin.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs TAK 448 (Primary) ; Leuprorelin
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2012 Actual patient number is 9 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.