An Open-Label Phase 2 Study of Lenalidomide (Revlimid) in Combination With Oral Dexamethasone in the Treatment of Previously Untreated, Symptomatic Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 April 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology