A Phase 1, Single Center, Randomized, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Bioavailability of Clindamycin From Clindamycin 1%-Benzoyl Peroxide 3% Gel, Topical Gel (Clindamycin 1%- Benzoyl Peroxide 5%), and Once Daily Gel (Clindamycin 1%-Benzoyl Peroxide 5%) in Subjects With Acne Vulgaris.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Benzoyl peroxide/clindamycin (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Stiefel Laboratories
- 21 Oct 2011 Addtional lead trial center and company added in the association field as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Aug 2010 Actual end date (July 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.