A Phase I Study of the Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Entinostat (SNDX-275, NSC 706995) Plus Clofarabine for Philadelphia Chromosome-Negative, Poor Risk Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia or Bilineage/Biphenotypic Leukemia in Newly Diagnosed Older Adults or in Adults With Relapsed and Refractory Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Entinostat (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Clofarabine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Apr 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History