A Multiple Dose Pharmacokinetic and Comparative Bioavailability Study of Testosterone Absorption After Administration of 5 g Testosterone Gel 1.62% to the Upper Arms/Shoulders Using an Application Site Rotation or a Combination of Application Sites in Hypogonadal Males.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Testosterone (Primary)
- Indications Hypogonadism
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 01 Jul 2011 Actual end date changed from Jun 2010 to Jul 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 03 Jun 2010 New trial record