Evaluation of Complete Remission of Erosive Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Following Four-week Treatment With Pantoprazole Magnesium 40 mg Versus Esomeprazole 40 mg With Eight-week Extension Treatment in Non-responding Patients - Multicenter, National, Prospective, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Phase III.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pantoprazole (Primary) ; Esomeprazole
- Indications Erosive oesophagitis; Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 21 May 2013 Results presented at Digestive Disease Week 2013.
- 25 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 713 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History