A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Ascending Multiple Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of AMG 145 in Subjects With Hyperlipidemia on Stable Doses of a Statin.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Evolocumab (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Amgen
- 15 Nov 2016 Results of pooled analysis from this and other study (20080397 and 20080398) assessing pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic relationship of evolocumab published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 21 Oct 2015 HMG-CoA-reductase-inhibitors removed from treatment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Mar 2012 Results presented at the 61st Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History