An Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized, Phase Ib/II Study of E7080 in Combination With Carboplatin + Gemcitabine Versus Carboplatin + Gemcitabine Alone as Second Line Therapy in Patients With Platinum-Sensitive Recurrent Ovarian Cancer by CA125
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lenvatinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 213.