Phase IV Study of the Outpatient Treatment of Gram Positive Wound Infections in the Diabetic Foot: A Pharmaco-Economic Comparison of Daptomycin vs Vancomycin Based Regimens.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary) ; Vancomycin
- Indications Diabetic foot ulcer; Gram-positive infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jun 2011 Actual initiation date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jun 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2010 New trial record