A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Controlled, Parallel-Group, 6-Week Study Designed to Investigate the Effects of BDP HFA Nasal Aerosol on the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal (HPA) Axis When Administered in Adolescent and Adult Subjects (12 to 45 Years of Age) With Perennial Allergic Rhinitis (PAR)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- 03 Jul 2012 Actual patient number changed from 139 to 107 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jul 2012 Official title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2012 A subgroup analysis was reported at the 2012 American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI) Meeting, according to a Teva Pharmaceutical Industries media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History