Use of Decitabine in Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) Following Azacitidine (AZA) Failure.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DEC-MDS
- 20 Oct 2013 Accrual to date is 50% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 17 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 05 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 30 Sep 2013 to 14 Oct 2013 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.