An Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized, Phase Ib/II Study of E7080 (Lenvatinib) in Combination With Dacarbazine Versus Dacarbazine Alone as First Line Therapy in Patients With Stage IV Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lenvatinib (Primary) ; Dacarbazine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 14 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival' has been met, according to results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History