A Canadian 12-month, Prospective, Randomized, Open-label, Multicenter, Laser-controlled Phase IIIb Study Assessing the Efficacy, Safety and Cost-efficacy of Ranibizumab as Combination and Monotherapy in Patients With Visual Impairment Due to Diabetic Macular Edema.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESPOND
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 25 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.