A Phase I Trial of Carfilzomib in Adult Patients With Relapsed Acute Myeloid and Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 13 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.