A Phase 1, Randomized, Open Label, 2-Way Crossover Study To Assess The Effect Of Multiple Dose CP-690,550 On The Pharmacokinetics Of Single Dose Oral Contraceptive Steroids In Healthy Female Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel (Primary) ; Tofacitinib (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Crohn's disease; Plaque psoriasis; Pregnancy; Psoriatic arthritis; Renal transplant rejection; Rheumatoid arthritis; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 18 Apr 2012 Results presented at the 113th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 05 Aug 2010 Actual initiation date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.