PV-10 Intralesional Injection vs Systemic Chemotherapy or Oncolytic Viral Therapy for Treatment of Locally Advanced Cutaneous Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rose bengal sodium (Primary) ; Dacarbazine; Talimogene laherparepvec; Temozolomide
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Provectus Biopharmaceuticals
- 11 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 11 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 11 Oct 2016 Trial design of this and other study (PV-10-MM-31and PV-10-MM-1201) presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.