Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy in Postmenopausal Patients With HR +ve BC With Good to Moderate Differentiation - ARNO (Arimidex + Nolvadex). Primary Treatment for 2 Years With Tamoxifen Thereafter Randomisation to: Tamoxifen 3 Years or Anastrozole 3 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole; Tamoxifen
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 16 Dec 2013 Results published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 23 Jan 2012 Five-year results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Jun 2010 Results presented at 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History