A Phase I, Open Label, Dose Escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of MINT1526A, Administered Intravenously As a Single Agent and in Combination With Bevacizumab to Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MINT 1526A (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Genentech
- 06 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.