Study AK1113351, a Fixed Dose Study of 323U66 SR in the Treatment of Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) - a Multi-center, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-comparison Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bupropion (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.