An Open-label, Single-arm, Phase I/II Study of Lapatinib in Combination With Weekly Paclitaxel as First-line Chemotherapy for ErbB2-overexpressing Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 18 Sep 2014 The Primary endpoint assessment (OS) duration changes from "assumption of 2 yrs" to "until death due to any cause or study close, whichever occurred first (assessed up to a maximum of 1290 Days)" according to ClinicalTrials.gov
- 30 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.