Treatment of Relapsed or Refractory Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) With CMC-544 (Inotuzumab Ozogamycin), With or Without Later Addition of Rituximab.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Inotuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Burkitt's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 09 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 11 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.