An Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Phase 1/1b Study of the Anti-gp75 Monoclonal Antibody IMC-20D7S In Patients With Malignant Melanoma Who Have Progressed After or During at Least One Treatment With Standard Cytotoxic Treatment or/and Immunotherapy Therapy or For Whom Standard Therapy is Not Indicated.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Flanvotumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ImClone Systems
- 01 Nov 2016 Results assessing safety, efficacy and pharmacokinetics published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 19 Oct 2016 Results analysing safety and efficacy published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.