Optical Coherence Tomography Assessment of Intimal Tissue and Malapposition: A Randomized Comparison of the Biolimus A9-eluting and Everolimus-eluting Coronary Stents.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Umirolimus (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Ischaemic heart disorders; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTIMA
- 02 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Aug 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.