A Study of Two Doses of LAsMiditan (100 mg and 200 mg) Compared to Placebo in the AcUte Treatment of MigRAIne: A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Parallel Group Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lasmiditan (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAMURAI
- Sponsors CoLucid Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Aug 2017 According to an Eli LiIlly media release, results from this trial were presented at the American Headache Society (AHS) annual meeting in June 2017.
- 05 Oct 2016 Results of onset of action analysis published in a CoLucid Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 17 Sep 2016 According to a CoLucid Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this study were presented at a symposium during the 5th European Headache and Migraine Trust International Congress (EHMTIC 2016).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History