A Phase II Trial of Hu3S193 Consolidation Therapy for Patients With Relapsing Platinum-sensitive Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal and Fallopian Tubes Adenocarcinoma, Who Achieved a Second Complete Response.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Monoclonal antibody 3S193 (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Recepta biopharma
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 16 Nov 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History