A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double Blind, 4-period, Cross-over Trial, to Study the Effects of Aliskiren, Hydrochlorothiazide and Moxonidine on Endothelial Dysfunction in Obesity Related Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aliskiren (Primary) ; Hydrochlorothiazide; Moxonidine
- Indications Hypertension; Metabolic syndrome
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms TARGET
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Feb 2012 Actual patient number (32) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2012 Actual end date (February 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History