A Randomized, Controlled, Parallel Group, Multicenter Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Ad5FGF-4 Using SPECT Myocardial Perfusion Imaging in Patients With Stable Angina Pectoris.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alferminogene-tadenovec (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASPIRE
- Sponsors Taxus Cardium Pharmaceuticals Group
- 09 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 26 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History