Observational Cohort Study on the Prevention of Venous Thromboembolic Events After Elective Orthopaedic Surgery in Patients Treated With PRADAXA.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jul 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.